Invite peace & serenity into your home with this reflective Buddha. He is completely at ease in quite repose.
Some rules about Buddha placement:
Never place directly on the ground or in a bathroom; both are considered disrespectful placements. Don't place in your bedroom unless statue is kept in a cabinet with doors closed when not being used for meditation. Always place statue facing into your room unless placed at entrance of home where it should face those entering. Garden Buddha statues should always face your home to bestow great abundance.
Most Auspicious Location for Your Buddha
- Facing the main door: Many feng shui consultants recommend placing the Buddha opposite the main front door of a home on a table that is about thirty inches high. This location allows Buddha to interact with the chi energy entering your home. From this position, the statue can neutralize any negative chi, and transform it from damaging to very lucky energy.
- Living room: Buddha is also quite comfortable in the living room. The best position for Buddha in the living room is facing the front door.
- On a desk: Students should place Buddha on their desks. This is a perfect location to enlist a little help with lessons and evoke Buddha auspicious energy for fulfilling your academic goals.
- Office table or reception's desk: For those that own a business, placing Buddha on a reception's desk can help bring prosperity to your company.
- Meditation garden: This is an ideal area for a Buddha statue. One of the most popular poses is the Meditation Buddha.
- Buddha altar: If you're Buddhist, then you already have an altar, just make sure you place this altar in your home where meditation and reflection can be practiced.
- Yoga room: If you practice yoga, then you have a special room or area of a room in your home devote to your exercise. This is an excellent place for a Buddha statue. Just be sure to place it eye level or higher.
Dimensions are: 29 cm high x 20 cm wide x 18 cm deep